Sunday, April 18, 2010

Lucy at the park

Seems many people living on the River Market have dogs. There is one special dog park where most let their pet run off-leash. I'm a bit nervous to let Lucy off-leash just now. However I do lay the lead down on the ground and that alone seems to slow her down a bit. It also is an attraction for her friend names "Lou", a 3 month British Bull Dog. He likes to pull on the lead and drag Lucy around. She of course plays hard to get.





Today was the Broadway Bridge Run. The police were out with their horses. I persuaded a bystander to hold the lead while I took a picture of Lucy's amazmenet. She had never seen a horse before and it was all hands on deck to keep her from getting under foot and becoming a field goal. Finally I held her up to get a sniff.

No comments:

Post a Comment